Lightning Admin for PostgreSQL
Lightning Admin for PostgreSQL is a GUI administration program that is designed for use on the Microsoft Windows® family of operating systems.
- Specificly designed for Windows® users.
- Natively compiled with a high performance memory manager.
- Easy to use 3 pane user interface.
- Excellent Support. Let us know what you need, and we will add it.
- Inexpensive compared to the competiton. Other commercial companies
charge more than triple what we do. Compare and save!
- Administer PostgreSQL databases on any OS including Solaris®,BSD, Linux, Win32®
(basically any platform PostgreSQL runs on).
- Query Editor is threaded and allows long running queries to be canceled.
- Query Editor Can execute statements and return multiple result sets.
- Query Editor keeps a log/history of executed SQL queries.
- Query Editor saves it's contents and restores the next time you open the editor.
- Query Editor has a temp table watch window, which allows for easy debugging.
- Server Groups - this is a handy function that allows the grouping of connections
- IDE style editors for functions, queries and views.
- Function Version Control.
- Full Support for PostgreSQL 8.1 IN/INOUT/OUT function parameters.
- Tabbed MDI (multiple document interface) style interface which works similar to a word processor.
- The Editors feature full code completion, parameter hints, and full syntax highlighting.
- The Editors have full drag and drop editing, and will accept drag and drops from the databases schema tree view.
- Tabbed based Enterprise Manager, each database and it's schema is opened in it's own tab.
- Built in SSH tunnel capability.
- Filtering MDI tabs. When a database is selected/opened, the MDI task bar
only shows open objects associated with that particular tab, which makes it
easy to keep track of where open objects belong.
- Full backup and restore capabilities. A backup or restore is just a right-click away.
- GUI Query Builder, accessed from the Query Editor's menu bar.
- Full printing of DDL/Metadata and results sets.
- Print preview allows the displayed data to be printed or exported as PDF, Word, Excel etc.
- All Data grids are sortable and show a sort arrow in the column header.
- All Data grids have a form view, which really helps when viewing large records.
- All Data grids have full import/export capabilities such as comma/custom separated, tabbed or fixed width. You may export to the clipboard or a file.
- The query data grid allows the result set to be filtered.
- Quick View table view which will bring the the Top rows of a table or all rows.
- Full featured grid based Grant Manager that supports the with grant option.
- Server status monitor that allows queries running through the backend to be captured (command string must be enabled).
- Environment options allow many features to be customized by the user.
- Field names can be copied to the clipboard.
- Dependency viewer
- View and edit the postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf files.
- Remotely reload the servers configuration files.
- Blob Viewer (bytea).
- Import/Export Wizard
- Unicode enabled query and function editors.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 28 September 2010 06:53)